- Lack of interest, apathy towards math and learning in general
- Difficulty getting motivated to get online for remote learning
- Failure to master math skills, resulting in poor grades
Strength in Numbers Tutoring can help address every one of these very real struggles.
We have found that there are generally two types of students
- Those who are interested in learning but are struggling in a particular class, and
- Those who are uninterested in learning and are struggling to get engaged in the first place
Our tutors bring two things to the table that are vital to your child's success: expertise and passion. We are highly qualified with many years experience teaching and tutoring math, so we can help your child if he/she simply needs extra help to get through a tough class.
We are also passionate about math and numbers and learning! We have found that even when a little bit of that rubs off onto our students, they become interested in learning again. And that makes a huge difference. It can be a game changer!
We have the expertise: our tutors have experience teaching and tutoring every subject from 6th grade math to AP Calculus, and everything in between!
We have the passion: check out our other blog posts to get an idea of how we see the world through numbers, or watch one of our math song videos, where our founder Mark rewrites pop songs like those from Hamilton and Taylor Swift.
Then he (attempts to) sing them.
Warning: he is not a professional singer, but he does love math.
So you may find yourself simultaneously cringing and learning. Enjoy!